[CT Birds] Florida birds

steven beal bealy at me.com
Mon Apr 30 13:13:34 EDT 2012

While chatting out-of-state - this morning I had 2 Worm-eating Warblers, 2 Redstart, several Warbling Vireos and a Scarlet Tanager on Henry Hudson Drive at the base of the Palisades in NJ. This spot seems to have similar action as Central Park and I've found Henry Hudson Drive between exit 1 and 2 on the Palisades Parkway (cruising along the river) to be one of the most scenic roads in the Northeast.

Steve Beal