[CT Birds] Report of NHBC First Wednesday Walk at East Rock Park today 5/2/12 8:00-11:30

Kris johnson krisjohnson99 at snet.net
Wed May 2 15:11:29 EDT 2012

Forty Six participants joined leaders, John Oshlick and Frank Mantlik as we
divided into two groups to bird the lower part of East Rock Park today.   It was
a dull looking day with difficult light, but the birds were certainly there.  We
had 63 species including 14 species of warblers during the morning walk.  It was
a great beginning of May warbler migration for the club.

Below the species are listed:
Canada Goose
Wood Duck
Common Loon