[CT Birds] Middletown Smith Park Least Flycatcher

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 20:07:57 EDT 2012

5/2 - Middletown, Smith Park, along hiking trails around 5:15 pm -- 1 Least Flycatcher repeating wit alarm note -
seen at close range, 1 Blue-winged Warbler, 1 BT Green Warbler, Wood Thrush, Catbird, 3 Ruby-cr Kinglets
I live only 3 miles away and this was the first time I'd been here.  It has some potential, so I'll be back.  I only stayed
about 15 minutes, because I was in my work clothes and only had my "car binnoculars."
Tim Antanaitis