[CT Birds] Madison report

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu May 3 20:35:00 EDT 2012

Passing this along.

 From Don Lukaszek tagging along with Sylvia Halkin and CCSU ornithology class students:
5/3/2012 - Madison, at end of exit 62 ramp from I95 south, Black Vulture sitting on light pole (doing its impression of a red tailed hawk I guess); Hammonasset, Little Blue Heron in marsh to the right of nature center parking lot, Glossy Ibis seen in same location and Meigs point pond and in wetlands from Cedar Island platform, White Crowned Sparrow near nature center, many many Purple Martins

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT