[CT Birds] Mourning Warbler continues in Greenwich

sean at seanmurthaart.com sean at seanmurthaart.com
Fri May 4 08:51:02 EDT 2012

5/4, 8:15 am, Mourning Warbler still present in Bruce Park, same location along north western side of maintenance field.  Singing this time.  Seen in the company of Al Wellsby (sorry about spelling!), Annette Cunniffe, and Dave (From Bristol).  Lots of singing going on-  C. Yellowthroat, BT Blue, BT Green,  N Parula, Wood thrush, Ovenbird, GC Flycatcher, and plenty more I missed while focusing on the Mourning.  Glad I finally got there in the morning- much birdier than my usual lunchtime walks!

-Sean Murtha

www.seanmurthaart.com