[CT Birds] East Rock AM

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:15:01 EDT 2012

East Rock was indeed hopping this morning. Carolyn Sedgwick and I
arrived around 8:20am and birded til 11:30, mostly along the river
trail. We had 18 species of warbler NOT including the Hooded nor
Worm-eating (which John says are back on territory up top), so there
were certainly at least 20 species in the park today.