[CT Birds] Migration Push NW CT

Kfinnan at aol.com Kfinnan at aol.com
Fri May 4 13:16:08 EDT 2012

Even though I am not able to get out, an almost constant movement  is
clearly in process, today.  So far, it has included our FOY RT  Hummingbird and
Wood Thrush.  Seven Blue Jays dropped in from their  protracted migration and
numerous Warblers, mostly Yellow-rumps, are moving  through the trees.

Amazing what a difference a year makes.  Last year, the Hummers  started
showing up on April 26.  This year's arrival is spot on the usual  date
here--if you disregard last year's record.

Kevin Finnan
Goshen