[CT Birds] Warbler location advice

Joseph Cala Joejr14 at aol.com
Sat May 5 19:59:16 EDT 2012

I need some advice on where to spend my morning tomorrow.  Being fairly
new to this, my warbler list is admittedly embarrassing.  Working retail
and having to work a good portion of weekends and odd schedules limits
my ability to get out and bird, at least usually in the morning.  I
happen to be off this weekend, and am looking to get the best bang for
my buck, regardless of drive.

I'm in Vernon, and the closer the better, but I have no problem driving
an hour if I need to.  Most everything listed species wise from East
Rock for the past few days would be lifers, so I am contemplating a
drive down there in the AM.

If any of you have suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them.  Any advice
you can give as far as particular spots in a place would be fantastic,
too.  Ideally, I'd like to be able to get some good pictures out of this
as well, but I know that's just being picky...