[CT Birds] Wethersfield Kentucky Warbler

paul cianfaglione pgcianfaglione at gmail.com
Tue May 8 09:53:02 EDT 2012

I posted this earlier, apparently it didn't get through.

5/8 Wethersfield, Wethersfield Meadows -  1 KENTUCKY WARBLER.
Directions; Exit 25 off I-91 (Old Wethersfield) From North, take quick
right through yellow gate, travel 0.5 to another yellow gate, take right,
warbler is 0.5 on left near a dirt pull off and a pile of trees and
branches. Sara Zagorski and I had the bird a short time later singing
directly in front of us, but did not show for her.

Paul Cianfaglione