[CT Birds] Local grounding in Waterford

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Wed May 9 08:57:59 EDT 2012

Might be worth checking coastal locations today. The rain moving in last night grounded a few birds in a small patch of woods on Millstone Point in Waterford. Among the usual Yellow Warblers and Common Yellowthroats that breed in this patch of mixed habitat I heard two Redstarts, a Parula, and a Blackburnian singing this morning. None of those will stick there and these were all just heard as I walked into work, so there was likely other grounded birds in there as well.

David Provencher

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.