[CT Birds] 5/10 - Birdcraft Sanctuary

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 19:54:40 EDT 2012

>From Alex Burdo:
05/10/12 - Fairfield, Birdcraft Sanctuary -- Despite the windy conditions,
I was nevertheless able to come up with 10 warbler species in just over an
hour of birding, not including the Yellow-breasted Chat, which I admittedly
did not spend much time looking for. Highlights included 2 Warbling Vireo,
2 SWAINSON'S THRUSH, 25 Gray Catbird, 1 Ovenbird, 1 Northern Waterthrush, 3
Black-and-white Warbler, 4 Common Yellowthroat, 4 American Redstart, 1
Northern Parula, 1 Magnolia Warbler, 4 Yellow Warbler, 2 Black-throated
Blue Warbler, 1 WILSON'S WARBLER and 1 Scarlet Tanager

Alex Burdo