[CT Birds] Fwd: eBird Report - Branford Supply Ponds, May 11, 2012

Sunrise Birding sunrisebirding at aol.com
Fri May 11 17:11:12 EDT 2012

Sunrise Birding walk at Branford Supply Ponds this morning:
It was definitely a "Birding By Ear" walk with all of the leaves on the
trees but we did manage some good views of some of the species.   In
all we had 11 species of warbler. Below is the report submitted to
eBird. Highlights were two Hairy Woodpeckers bringing food into a nest
of hungry chicks, 6 Blue-winged Warblers and at least 5 Indigo Buntings
in the power cut, and a Solitary Sandpiper.

Gina