[CT Birds] East Hartford

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 11 17:43:19 EDT 2012

Jonathan Trouen-Trend and I saw the tricolored heron around 4:30 pm. It was
tucked well into the weeds on the side closest to the parking lot, so that when
you first pull up you might not see it. When we got out of the car Jonathan
could see the head, and when I moved closer to the pond, I could see it too.
Then it disappeared, coming out again after a few minutes. We were standing
right on the edge of the pond in order to see it.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield