[CT Birds] Scissor-tailed Flycatcher Lyme

David Provencher davidprovencher at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 12 13:10:13 EDT 2012

On my way to Nehantic SF to hike this morning I stopped at the power lines
on Gungy Road (near/at Hartman Park) to have a listen. At 07:20 AM an adult
Scissor-tailed Flycatcher flew across the power line cut from north to
south. It did not stop and I was unable to find it though I searched for a
while. On my return from hiking  (approximately 11:30 AM) I stopped again
and did not have any luck relocating it.

05/12/12 - Lyme, Gungy Road - Adult Scissor-tailed Flycatcher.

Dave Provencher

Naturally New England

 <http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>