[CT Birds] Great crested flycatcher and brown thrasher - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 12 17:49:10 EDT 2012

Finally heard the great crested flycatcher today that we usually  have by our neighbor's house going out our long driveway to South Street here in Washington, CT. Also had a brown thrasher on the lawn in front of our house off South St here in Washington, CT today. With the bright sunny day it was nice seeing the thrasher in the sun, hope it is still around for the June bird count.

David W Babington
Washington, CT