[CT Birds] hotspots

claudia longmore cllongmore at cox.net
Mon May 14 16:01:19 EDT 2012

Would it be too much work to have this info (as well as other ct places such
as rocky hill meadows when they are posted) added to the Hartford Audubon
website under the hotspots link ?    then we wouldn't have to search back
thru old posts and / or keep requesting the info ?   tks for the
consideration .

Claudia longmore