[CT Birds] Nehantic SF info Pt2 - Long!

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Mon May 14 17:15:13 EDT 2012

Thanks Dave for a great review of where to bird in Nehantic!

For those who read CTBirds at birdingonthe.net you will find a few unreadable characters where distances given as fractions should be.  (I do, at any rate.)  Note that if you look in the official CTBirds archive these messages display (again, at least for me) correctly.  This is all an artifact of different character sets/fonts.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT