[CT Birds] CAS Bird Walk on Saturday, May 19th

Michelle Eckman meckman at ctaudubon.org
Tue May 15 17:06:37 EDT 2012

Spring Migration Bird Walk with Michelle Eckman
Connecticut Audubon Society, Center at Fairfield, 2325 Burr Street, Fairfield, CT 06824
Saturday, May 19
9-11 a.m.
Join long-time birder and CAS Director of Education, Michelle Eckman, on a beautiful walk through our Larsen Sanctuary.  Our Chiboucas Trail is stroller-accessible and birders of all levels and ages are welcome.

The program is on Saturday, May 19 from 9-11 a.m. Meet at the covered trailhead at the Connecticut Audubon Society's Center at Fairfield's Larsen Sanctuary. Bring your binoculars, note pad and field guides. Identification books are also available in the Nature Store.

Program fee: $5/person for CAS members; $8/person for non-members. All proceeds support Connecticut Audubon Society environmental education programs. Register in advance by calling 203-259-6305 ext. 109.
Visit Connecticut Audubon Society's website at www.ctaudubon.org for a complete listing of spring programs, summer camps, and special events.
Michelle Eckman
Director of Education
Connecticut Audubon Society