[CT Birds] Audubon Connecticut Bird Conservation Bird-A-Thon

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed May 16 17:28:40 EDT 2012

We will be doing our annual Audubon Connecticut bird conservation Bird-A-Thon this Friday in a combined effort with the Audubon Center at Bent of the River.  If you might be interested in pledging to support our bird conservation efforts or the Bent of the River, you can find more information on our Facebook site, or email me for more details.   We have had a great year for conservation, some of the highlights of which can be found here:

Thank you for your consideration!

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut