[CT Birds] Report and...

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu May 17 22:30:10 EDT 2012

Passing these along.

 From Tom & Laura Zawislinski:5/17/2012 Milford, Front Yard Birch Tree,

Also, a question came in asking exactly what was meant by the "Boulder Pool" at Hammonasset State Park.  I replied with what I assumed, which was that it was at the end of the road, next to the parking for Meigs Point, or it was the pool on the other side of the road between there and the grass nature center parking lot.  If someone could post a confirmation or correction it wouldn't be a bad idea.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT