[CT Birds] BOBOLINK - Rimmon HILL Road - Beacon Falls

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 19 11:17:37 EDT 2012

I had plenty of time to watch and enjoy the songs of Bobolink atop Rimmon Hill Road, while participating in a 5K Road 'race'.  The run started way up at the Beacon Falls Woodland Regional High school.  After leaving "Der verzauberte Berg," the whole route was down-up-down-up - what a puker.

I have a jog/plod list.  So, I was hoping for a new one - perhaps an Eastern Meadowlark at Rimmon Hill Road - but no luck.  I've already had Bobolink at the abandoned insane asylum, during Newtown's "Rocking Rooster 5K".

Steve Mayo
Bethany