[CT Birds] 9/17 Belated Biggish Day Report

Daniel williams dwilliamsbirder302 at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 14:11:36 EDT 2012

Danny, Dave and Sean Williams
The boys and I hugged the coast and turned out a decent effort for fourteen hours. We finished the day with 123 species, highlights included, Tennessee Warbler, Blackburnian Warbler, Swainson's Thrush and Perigrine Falcon at East Rock, New Haven. Boat-tailed Grackle, Orchard Oriole and Pectoral Sandpiper at Long-beach road/ Stuart B. McKinney Refuge, Stratford. Ruff, Dowitcher Sp. and Little Blue Heron at Hammo. Cerulean Warbler at Hartman Park, Salem. Nashville Warbler in Nehantic, Old Lyme.