[CT Birds] corvid type id help

James Dugan jim at duganworks.com
Sat May 19 14:22:01 EDT 2012

On the 15th I was in Willimantic, CT searching for the Kite and came across a bird that I, or the folks I have sent images to have been unable to thus far identify. I perceived it to be larger than an American Crow. I just uploaded an all too short video to my youtube channel. It should be found at the top of the list of videos on my page. If someone thinks they know what this is, please email me off list. I can email the video where one can manipulate it easier for stop action than on the youtube page if needed. I also have a still screen shot I can email.

Thank you in advance,
Jim Dugan
New Milford