[CT Birds] Another East Rock Report

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sat May 19 15:58:22 EDT 2012

I was early up the giant steps where the only special bird was a silent Yellow-billed Cuckoo giving good looks for a short while.  A bit later, down by the river (in the same area as the Gray-cheeked Thrush report yesterday) I had a thrush that was neither Wood nor Swainson's nor Veery, nor was not doing the up-down tail motion of a Hermit.  Too bad I lost track of it before I could determine what it was rather than what it wasn't.

 From Roy Harvey:
05/19/12 - New Haven, East Rock Park -- Yellow-billed Cuckoo at the top of the giant steps.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT