[CT Birds] wind turbines and birds

Carole Donagher cdonagher at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 12:34:41 EDT 2012

I for one would really appreciate the facts on this issue -- I keep hearing that wind power is, or will be, at most 1% of total power production. I also hear that the ideal spots for wind turbines are right in the path of migratory birds.  If so, how are significant losses of birds to wind turbines worth it??

This issue is of concern to everyone who uses electricity, so I hope responses can be posted for all...

Carole Donagher