[CT Birds] Acadians

Joseph.Bear at rbs.com Joseph.Bear at rbs.com
Mon May 21 14:40:35 EDT 2012

>From Joe Bear with AJ/Sue Hand and Malcolm Chesworth: 5/21/12 -- Trout Brook Valley (Bradley Rd entrance, Weston)-- a surprisingly slow morning in terms of non-nesting migrants (e.g. none), but we were equally surprised with the number of Acadian Flycatchers (at least 7).  Most of us are used to id-ing their "peet-sah" song, which they were giving frequently, but what's also very interesting to hear is their soft twittering call, esp. when flying from perch to perch.  Also, 1 Common Raven.

Joe Bear

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and/or
privileged. It is to be used by the intended recipients only. If
you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are inherently
insecure and susceptible to change. The Royal Bank of Scotland
Group, plc ("RBS") and its subsidiaries, and affiliates and
subsidiary undertakings, including but not limited to, RBS plc New
York and Connecticut Branches, RBS Securities Inc., The Royal Bank
of Scotland N.V. New York and Chicago Branches (formerly named ABN
AMRO Bank N.V.), Citizens Financial Group, Inc. and RBS Citizens,
N.A., shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this communication or
Attachment nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your
system. RBS does not guarantee that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that this communication is
free of viruses, interceptions or interference. For the protection
of RBS and its clients and customers, and in compliance with
regulatory requirements, the contents of both incoming and outgoing
e-mail communications, which could include proprietary information
and non-public personal information (‘NPPI’), may be reviewed.  RBS
and its subsidiaries and affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy
of any email or attachment, that an email will be received or that
RBS or its affiliates and subsidiaries will respond to an email.
RBS makes no representations that any information contained in this
message (including any attachments) are appropriate for use in all
locations or that transactions, securities, products, instruments
or services discussed herein are available or appropriate for sale
or use in all jurisdictions, or by all investors or counterparties.
Those who utilize this information do so on their own initiative
and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or

USA PATRIOT Act Customer Notice: To help the government fight the
funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law
requires all U.S. financial institutions to obtain, verify, and
record information that identifies each customer who opens an
account. What this means to our customers:  When we open an account
on your behalf or we provide services to a business entity, we will
ask for its name and address as well as a tax identification number
for U.S. entities or other government issued identification number
for non-US entities.  In addition, we may also ask for documents
and/or information relating to the business's formation as well as
its principals and/or beneficial