[CT Birds] Restoration of coastal stop-over habitat at Stratford Point continues!

twan leenders tleenders at ctaudubon.org
Tue May 22 23:39:55 EDT 2012

Learn more about the latest developments in Connecticut Audubon Society's efforts to restore and enhance coastal habitat at Stratford Point at our blog: http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/2012/05/coastal-habitat-restoration-at.html. Almost 100 native trees and shrubs were recently planted in the site's upland by CAS staff and Sacred Heart University staff and students to provide shelter, food and other resources for migratory birds. The acquisition of plant materials was made possible, in part, by a mini-grant from COA. Thank you for supporting our conservation efforts to improve one of the most endangered habitat types in the northeast!

Twan Leenders
Conservation Biologist
Connecticut Audubon Society
2325 Burr Street