[CT Birds] Birds 5/23/12

Lisa lisagagnon24 at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 17:17:30 EDT 2012

Lisa G. Rt 32 / Plains rd Tolland. Numerous yellow warblers,,amer redstarts,, what sounds like warbrling vireos,,,,baltimore orioles quite a few... ... Stafford Spgs.Fenton rd... Different areas had numerous blck thr green warblers at least 7 if not more,,,,at least 4 scarlet tanagers he did appear for me yesturday 5/22... Bl h vireo yellow thr vireo,,, 1 barred owl behind were I was parked somewhere.... Veerys (i love them).. Louisiana waterthrushes,,,ovenbirds... A few warblers I couldnt get a gd id on.... That area can be a little hotspot.... More experienced birders could probrably I.d. More as the birds keep coming in up this way..... Mixed woods with open spots and water they call it roaring brook...... Lisa.