[CT Birds] Peregrine

bozclark at earthlink.net bozclark at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 10:59:02 EDT 2012

5-24-12 — Norwalk — I've seen a peregrine falcon two days in a row at I-95 bridge in Norwalk. They nested there last year, but not this year. Now DOT is going to paint bridge, so should be interesting to see if peregrines continue to visit bridge. I've also noticed more egrets along Norwalk River this year than in year's past. Anyone else notice increase in egrets?

BirdCallsRadio next guest is Florence McBride this Sunday (May 27) from 1 to 2 p.m EST on
1490AM WGCH & at http://birdcallsradio.com/2012/05/24/flo-mcbride-will-be-next-guest-on-birdcallsradio/

Chris Bosak, Stamford