[CT Birds] Black-billed Cuckoos

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 19:54:49 EDT 2012

Hi All,

This is probably getting quite repetitive (I've posted a similar message
for three years now) but I was wondering if anyone had any reliable/good
locations for Black-billed Cuckoo. I'm going to make a large-scale effort
to pin down this bird this weekend, including heading upstate on both days
to check River Road in Kent and Little Pond at White Memorial. I've
personally never seen this species in CT, and just have not gotten lucky
with it in the past. I realize this is a tough bird to pin down, but if
anyone has any information or locations for this species I'd really, really
appreciate it.

If you nail a Black-billed this weekend, don't hesitate to call: (203)
427-3331.

Thanks!

Alex Burdo
Fairfield