[CT Birds] Bluff Point Friday - American Oystercatcher

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sun May 27 22:08:56 EDT 2012

It was very birdy at Bluff Point on Friday, with a beautiful showing by an American Oystercatcher in flight.  Everything else I was able to identify were the usual suspects.  I was chagrined I was unable to identify many species, including warblers and sparrows ( I didn't have my binoculars with me -- ah! on a school field trip).

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville