[CT Birds] Eastern Phoebe?

Michael Richardson michael_s_richardson at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 16:04:24 EDT 2012

Thanks for the ID help.  Always helpful to understand some of the key identifying features.  Taking the photographs has been a big help in getting accurate identifications.  Sometimes I'll photograph a flock of birds, only to notice a different species amongst the group after I examine the photos later.

-Mike