[CT Birds] Help with Bird Song

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Tue May 29 20:21:32 EDT 2012

Hi, Marty!
Was it possibly a redstart? http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/American_Redstart/id (Scroll down for the recording.)
~ Tammy Eustis, Chester

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Swanhall [mailto:swanhallm at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 06:58 PM
To: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Subject: [CT Birds] Help with Bird Song

I went walking yesterday in Woodbury and heard a bird that sounded like itwas saying:see see see sesame with the 'sesame' being said very fast and almostslurredI know I should know this bird , but am clueless.Thanks,Marty_______________________________________________This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut.For subscription information visit http://lists.ctbirding.org/mailman/listinfo/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org