[CT Birds] Questionable emails

Michael Richardson michael_s_richardson at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:37:05 EDT 2012

Hi Eileen,
As an IT professional, I can say that emails that have no subject and no message (and no attachments) are likely caused by someone accidentally pressing the Send button before typing the message.  They are generally not considered malicious and pose little to no threat.

What you need to be on the look out for are emails that have a questionable message and a link to some unknown website.  Example: