Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri Jun 1 16:54:13 EDT 2012

Eileen,

As Michael Richardson has already said, a completely blank message like the specific one you describe today was probably just a slip of the finger and should be ignored.  The ones to look out for are very brief, with perhaps one sentence and a link.  Such a link is invariably dangerous.  I do what I can within the system capabilities to stop such messages but some inevitably slip through. and at least one did this week.  I just don't have a way to stop all of them, so subscribers to the list will always have to be careful here, as they are everywhere else.

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT