[CT Birds] UKN bird song ID - something to do on a rainy day

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 11:05:08 EDT 2012

Yesterday I heard two bird songs that I flat out have no idea what they
are. I believe I saw the first bird, high in a white pine, but at 150 feet
with a white sky behind all I could make out was that it appeared to be
warbler  sized with a light, unmarked chest and belly.
In contrast, I never got a glimpse of the 2nd bird, even though I felt I
was right on top of it, to the point that it finally stopped singing, but I
never saw a hint of movement. It appeared to be very low or on the ground,
in a  dense stand of young white pines on the edge of a woodlot.
Any help with ID of either of these would be greatly appreciated. Links to
song files below, please wait out the ads (it's a free site) don't mind the
 aircraft and wind noise and the other birds that just would not shut up,
even though I yelled at them.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/abyKXpRM/UKN_bird-high_in_white_pine1.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/7ejcJNcJ/UKN_bird-low_in_piney_brush1.html

Thanks,