[CT Birds] Birdsong ID's - something to do on a rainy day

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 20:45:29 EDT 2012

I just found out that in order to play my files from the links I sent you
have to join the service (ridiculous).I have now stored them on the "cloud"
in  my account and it appears anyone can play them just by clicking the
link. I'd  appreciate it if you'll give it a try.
Don

Yesterday I heard two bird songs that I flat out have no idea what they
are. I believe I saw the first bird, high in a white pine, but at 150 feet
with  a white sky behind all I could make out was that it appeared to be
warbler sized  with a light, unmarked chest and belly.
In contrast, I never got a glimpse of the 2nd bird, even though I felt I
was right on top of it, to the point that it finally stopped singing, but I
never saw a hint of movement. It appeared to be very low or on the ground,
in a  dense stand of young white pines on the edge of a woodlot.
Any help with ID of either of these would be greatly appreciated. Links to
song files below, please wait out the ads (it's a free site) don't mind the
 aircraft and wind noise and the other birds that just would not shut up,
even  though I yelled at them

.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45986411/UKN%20bird-low%20in%20piney%20brush1.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45986411/UKN%20bird-high%20in%20white%20pine1.mp3