[CT Birds] Acadian Flycatchers?

twomirers at comcast.net twomirers at comcast.net
Mon Jun 4 19:36:18 EDT 2012

A follow-up to Jamie's post on Acadian Flycatchers: I have hiked in  Devil's Hopyard SP 3 times since moving to East Haddam on Apr. 1, including 2 hikes through the recent burn area. I have not heard (and certainly not seen) any Acadians (though that certainly doesn't mean that they are not there).

And while I'm posting: Alberta and I-along with Patrice Favreau-had a long, close-up, fully exposed (the bird, not us) look at a vigorously singing Cerulean Warbler this past Friday.

Rob Mirer

East Haddam