[CT Birds] Acadian flycatchers

Sailcarm sailcarm at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 23:18:17 EDT 2012

Jamie Myers' post re: the presence of Acadian Flycatchers in the state seemed to sum it up very well.

Just wanted to add in response to his query as to whether any had been seen in Devil's Hopyard (E. Haddam) this year that I reported two to the list about three weeks ago, both from the main access road to the park.   I also had one a few days before that in the East Lyme portion of Nehantic Forest.  They are pretty regular also at Hartman Park in Lyme, although so far this season I have only had Least Flycatcher there, but others have seen or heard Acadian.

Carolyn Cimino
Waterford
Sent from my iPad