[CT Birds] Bicknell's Thrush in New Hampshire info

Bruce Stevenson brucegs54 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:44:44 EDT 2012

There are organized tours for Bicknell's Thrush on the auto road on Mt.
Washington that take place on selected spring and summer mornings before
the road is open to the public.

I participated on one such tour two years ago and it was very successful
both for the Bicknell's Thrush and for other interesting species.

Check out this link:
http://mtwashingtonautoroad.com/guided-tours/bicknells-thrush-tours/

Good birding,
Bruce Stevenson