[CT Birds] Cedar waxwings

Lisa lisagagnon24 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 18:03:54 EDT 2012

Lisa. S.Spgs... 6/6/12... Along with my insane acting 6 hummingbirds there is a flock of about 30 waxwings hanging out in the pine trees in the yard.. All the birds that usually breed here besides my regular residents have been on the quiet side for some time now except for some occassional song here and there..... Waiting for the fledglings now.... Cant forget broadwings have been busy in the back yard woods not sure if nesting ? See them and hear them alot in there.... Red shoulders,, coopies and sharpies to.... I think I have about 73 different birds all together... Lisa.