[CT Birds] Southern Ct Yellow Bellied Sapsucker

David Provencher davidprovencher at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 16:56:40 EDT 2012

Does that include my daughter cleaning her room Paul??? Boy I hope so! Bob
that is interesting, as you know the Beebe Preserve is only a handful of
miles from Mt. Archer. I'm planning on a more serious hike early tomorrow
that will loop through Mt. Archer again and I'm going to try and relocate
the bird to see if I can find a nest. This was a male drumming on a
spectacularly resonant snag, what female could resist such thunderous
drumming?

Dave

Dave Provencher

Naturally New England