[CT Birds] Help, 9 Ducklings in my bathtub....

Grimm, Chris chris.grimm at globepequot.com
Mon Jun 11 11:55:25 EDT 2012

Wildlife in Crisis in Weston might be a good bet.  Sorry that I didn't
notice your post sooner.  (203) 544-9913

(But please remember, no matter how much havoc feral/roaming cats cause,
nor how many wild birds and other species they decimate, we're not
supposed to mention them here.)

------------------------------
On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 2:07 PM EDT Sheril Frano wrote:

>Dear Bird List,
>
>Can anyone help us. A neighbor just brought us 9 ducklings that fell
out of
>a tree in front of our house (suburban Hamden). A cat raided a squirrel
nest
>apparently and caused havoc. Mum is nowhere to be found. There is
nowhere
>safe to leave them to be reunited - if she is around- due to the road
and
>cats that live here. The only waterway is a few streets away behind the
CVS