[CT Birds] Fork-tailed Flycatcher

Sara Zagorski penguinsz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 10:32:08 EDT 2012

I just took a drive around the Moosup area. There is an Eastern Kingbird actively feeding by the Cumberland Farms, perched on the wire outside the store. Same coloring and shape (minus the very long tail of course) so this could be the reported bird Or not. I did drive around the town and will investigate some other roads, but no sign of a fork-tailed yet.

Sara Zagorski
Wethersfield

Sent from my iPhone