[CT Birds] Yellow Bellied Sapsucker evidence - Waterford

Carol Ansel carolansel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 12:09:19 EDT 2012

We have quite a set of those alined woodpecker holes on our willow tree here in Mystic - I'm assuming they're sapsucker holes? I've had the sapsucker pass through a couple of times - in the fall, as I recall - I think I have a shot of him in the willow eating Virginia creeper berries.

Carol Ansel
Mystic