[CT Birds] Fairfield - Jennings Beach thrashers

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:54:13 EDT 2012

While on a bike ride this evening, I stopped by the brush at the west end
of Jennings Beach and found it fairly productive. I would've remained
longer, but some 'shadowy' figures kept me on my toes and made me feel too
uncomfortable to do so. However, I'm hoping to head back early tomorrow
morning, when the area is likely to be mostly vacant. It was still quite
productive, with 17 species recorded in that short time span:

>From Alex Burdo:
06/15/12 - Fairfield, Jennings Beach West End -- 3 BROWN THRASHER

Alex Burdo
Fairfield