[CT Birds] Fairfield Parula

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 18:21:31 EDT 2012

Every year I seem to get an out-of-place bird showing up in my yard in mid to late June.  Acadian Flycatcher was the most odd.  In the past week I have had one-day-only singing Scarlet Tanager, Red-eyed Vireo, and Black-billed Cuckoo.  The woods around my house are fragmented enough that I don't get woodland nesters within earshot any more.

Glenn Williams
Mystic, CT