[CT Birds] Norwalk Peregrine's

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 13:58:22 EDT 2012

I wish I could say the same for the Westport Peregrines. I have seen no signs of any offspring since I saw the two adults at the same time several weeks ago. I checked again this morning and saw no Peregrines.Another note about not seeing birds, there seems to be absolutely no terns in Westport anywhere including Cockenoe Island.
No tern activity out there,just the oystercatchers and lots of gulls.Also had one Common Loon in breeding plumage between Cockenoe and Seymour's Rock.

Tina Green
Sent from my iPhone