[CT Birds] where to get native tree and shrub species

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 18 20:32:40 EDT 2012

What a wonderful response I received from so many on this site about my Mulberry
tree and its bird users. Thanks you all!
As far as where to get native tree and shrub species, i believe the State grows
and sells many here in our State. Does anyone here on this site know of how to
contact the state about purchasing these plants? So many people wanted to know
where they can get them.......Please post here if you know. Many would be
interested..........Thanks

Paul Carrier