[CT Birds] Mulberry bushes/trees

Sailcarm sailcarm at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 09:29:05 EDT 2012

Re: the discussion on mulberries, I had heard several years ago that the species "Illinois ever bearing" was the best kind to plant for the birds. I am not even sure if I am remembering the name correctly, but I would love to have someone comment on the best varieties to purchase for bird habitat.

and if anyone knows of  nursery in SE CT which sells them, please let me know.

thanks ahead of time.  I have wanted to add a mulberry tree to our yard for some time now but somehow never seem to get around to it.

Carolyn Cimino
Waterford

Sent from my iPad